FiGPiN Classic: Dragonball - Common Wave Bundle of 3 (#551, #553, & #554)
- FiGPiN Number: 551, 553, & 554
- FiGPiN Bundle of 3 PiNS; Goku #551, Bulma #553, & Launch #554
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
- Finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately 3" tall (76.2mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
Terms and Policies
We will only accept returns on items where the product itself is damaged or defected (not the box it is inside). In this case, you will receive a replacement or if a replacement is not available, store credit will be given. We will do everything within our control to ensure your product is shipped out in great condition, but please understand that you may receive an item with an imperfect box or paint flaws as we cannot control this. If an item is damaged from the post office, you may file an insurance claim if you paid for Priority Shipping.
All in stock sales orders are final and non-refundable for any reason. All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours but will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee. After 48 hours pre-orders sales are final and non-refundable for any reason. If items are returned due to undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be charged a restocking fee of 25% on all items.
Pre-Order items are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. On occasion, we may not be able to secure enough of an item to fulfill all pre-orders, in these rare situations orders will be filled in the order they were received to us. Lastly please order on separate orders if you are ordering either In-Stock items or Pre-Orders with different release dates. If ordered on the same order, all items will be shipped when the last item becomes available.
Expected Ship Dates
Pre-orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by the manufacturer and our distributors. Changes in shipment dates from the manufacturer do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!