Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian Edition Board Game, Protect The Child (Baby Yoda) from Imperial Enemies
- INSPIRED BY THE TV SERIES: This Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- MONOPOLY TOKENS: The Mandalorian fans can play as a favorite character from the series: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, or Kuiil. Each character has a special ability depicted on their Character card
- THE CHILD: When a player passes or lands on The Child's space, (the character who fans call "Baby Yoda") they take the Child token and can use their character's ability plus The Child's unique ability
- BATTLE IMPERIAL ENEMIES: Includes an Incinerator Stormtrooper, Death Trooper, and Moff Gideon enemy tokens that can change gameplay and lead to battles. If an Imperial enemy gets The Child, game's over
- BUY HIDEOUTS: Buy hideouts and earn Imperial credits by charging rent
This Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus! Imagine traveling around a dangerous galaxy where Imperial enemies threaten the safety of The Child, the character fans call "Baby Yoda". In the Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game, players can play as The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, or Kuiil. Getting The Child token lets players enhance their character's special ability and use The Child's unique ability. Buy hideouts, win battles, and earn Imperial credits. The player with the most Imperial credits wins, but be vigilant! If an Imperial enemy gets The Child, the game's over for everyone!
Includes gameboard, 4 Character tokens, 1 The Child token, 4 Character Ability cards, 1 The Child card, 1 Moff Gideon token, 1 Incinerator Stormtrooper token, 1 Death Trooper token, 9 Imperial Enemy cards (1 Moff Gideon, 4 Incinerator Stormtroopers, 4 Death Troopers) 16 Hideout cards, 20 Signet cards, 75 plastic Imperial Credits, 2 dice, and game guide.
Terms and Policies
We will only accept returns on items where the product itself is damaged or defected (not the box it is inside). In this case, you will receive a replacement or if a replacement is not available, store credit will be given. We will do everything within our control to ensure your product is shipped out in great condition, but please understand that you may receive an item with an imperfect box or paint flaws as we cannot control this. If an item is damaged from the post office, you may file an insurance claim if you paid for Priority Shipping.
All in stock sales orders are final and non-refundable for any reason. All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours but will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee. After 48 hours pre-orders sales are final and non-refundable for any reason. If items are returned due to undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be charged a restocking fee of 25% on all items.
Pre-Order items are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. On occasion, we may not be able to secure enough of an item to fulfill all pre-orders, in these rare situations orders will be filled in the order they were received to us. Lastly please order on separate orders if you are ordering either In-Stock items or Pre-Orders with different release dates. If ordered on the same order, all items will be shipped when the last item becomes available.
Expected Ship Dates
Pre-orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by the manufacturer and our distributors. Changes in shipment dates from the manufacturer do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!