Star Wars Mission Fleet Stellar Class Darth Vader TIE Advanced 2.5-Inch-Scale Figure and Vehicle
- DARTH VADER AND TIE ADVANCED: Darth Vader piloted his distinctive experimental TIE fighter above the first Death Star, on a mission to defend the space station and blast Rebel starfighters into glittering fragments
- ENGAGE THE ENEMY: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love pretending to battle the Rebel Alliance with the Darth Vader TIE Advanced Engage the Enemy figure and vehicle
- REPOSITIONABLE PROJECTILE LAUNCHER: Kids can pretend to blast away at the Rebels with a projectile launcher that can be attached to the vehicle at multiple points or mounted on the included tripod accessory
- ICONIC STAR WARS CHARACTER: This 2.5-inch-scale Darth Vader figure features multiple points of articulation and design and detail inspired by Star Wars: A New Hope
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Terms and Policies
We will only accept returns on items where the product itself is damaged or defected (not the box it is inside). In this case, you will receive a replacement or if a replacement is not available, store credit will be given. We will do everything within our control to ensure your product is shipped out in great condition, but please understand that you may receive an item with an imperfect box or paint flaws as we cannot control this. If an item is damaged from the post office, you may file an insurance claim if you paid for Priority Shipping.
All in stock sales orders are final and non-refundable for any reason. All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours but will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee. After 48 hours pre-orders sales are final and non-refundable for any reason. If items are returned due to undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be charged a restocking fee of 25% on all items.
Pre-Order items are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. On occasion, we may not be able to secure enough of an item to fulfill all pre-orders, in these rare situations orders will be filled in the order they were received to us. Lastly please order on separate orders if you are ordering either In-Stock items or Pre-Orders with different release dates. If ordered on the same order, all items will be shipped when the last item becomes available.
Expected Ship Dates
Pre-orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by the manufacturer and our distributors. Changes in shipment dates from the manufacturer do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!