STAR WARS The Black Series Princess Leia Organa (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Figure
- PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA (ENDOR): Princess Leia Organa helped the rebels organize a plan to destroy the Empire’s new Death Star: knocking out the space station’s shield generator on Endor
- STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Princess Leia Organa (Endor) toy, inspired by the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie
- MOVIE-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 Princess Leia Organa (Endor)-inspired accessories that make great additions to any Star Wars collection
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Pre-orders allow us to see how much product we should order and what we are expecting to sell. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. On occasion, we may not be able to secure enough of an item to fulfill all pre-orders, in these rare situations orders will be filled in the order they were received to us. Lastly please order on separate orders if you are ordering either In-Stock items or Pre-Orders with different release dates. If ordered on the same order, all items will be shipped when the last item becomes available.
Expected Ship Dates
Pre-orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by the manufacturer and our distributors. Changes in shipment dates from the manufacturer do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!