Superman (1941): The Mechanical Monsters 5 Points Deluxe Boxed Set
Up in the sky, look: it's a bird. It's a plane. It's Superman!
5 Points present – Superman (1941): Deluxe Boxed Set, inspired by the 1940s animated short The Mechanical Monsters. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound - this Superman deluxe boxed set contains 3 figures, a giant fire shooting robot, a quick-change phone booth, and multi-level, triple environment diorama!
How's this for a story, Miss Lane? Clark Kent goes into the phone booth and Superman comes out thanks to the quick-change feature!
Once assembled, the retro play set diorama creates the well-guarded House of Jewels storefront on one side, and a two-story diorama of The Mad Scientist's lab on the reverse side. The lab comes complete with a drawbridge door that opens and rows of Mechanical Monsters with a secret volcanic cavern below where the monsters are forged.
The Superman (1941): The Mechanical Monsters 5 Points Deluxe Boxed Set includes:
- Superman – Strange visitor from another planet with powers far beyond those of mortal men. Superman comes with two pairs of interchangeable arms for dynamic posing and a soft molded cape.
- Clark Kent – Superman's alter ego, Clark, conceals his heroic identity as a mild-mannered reporter for The Daily Planet. Clark comes with a holdable note pad to jot down the details of his next story.
- Lois Lane – A tenacious investigative reporter at the Daily Planet. Strong, assertive, and able to handle herself in dangerous situations, Lois comes with a small notebook accessory to document her next big scoop.
- Mechanical Monster Number 5 – A small army of evil robots created by The Mad Scientist to steal money and jewels, the Mechanical Monsters were unstoppable perpetrators of crime. This oversized machine of mayhem comes with two pairs of interchangeable arms for dynamic posing, an interchange propeller that attaches to the neck, a hinged compartment on the back of its body, and removable flame FX that attach to its eyes.
- 1x notebook
- 1x steno pad
- 2x pairs of interchangeable Superman arms
- 2x pairs of interchangeable Mechanical Monster arms
- 1x propeller attachment for Mechanical Monster
- 2x flame FX for Mechanical Monster
- 4x display bases
5 Points Superman - The Mechanical Monsters (1941): Deluxe Boxed Set is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
Terms and Policies
We will only accept returns on items where the product itself is damaged or defected (not the box it is inside). In this case, you will receive a replacement or if a replacement is not available, store credit will be given. We will do everything within our control to ensure your product is shipped out in great condition, but please understand that you may receive an item with an imperfect box or paint flaws as we cannot control this. If an item is damaged from the post office, you may file an insurance claim if you paid for Priority Shipping.
All in stock sales orders are final and non-refundable for any reason. All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours but will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee. After 48 hours pre-orders sales are final and non-refundable for any reason. If items are returned due to undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be charged a restocking fee of 25% on all items.
Pre-Order items are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. On occasion, we may not be able to secure enough of an item to fulfill all pre-orders, in these rare situations orders will be filled in the order they were received to us. Lastly please order on separate orders if you are ordering either In-Stock items or Pre-Orders with different release dates. If ordered on the same order, all items will be shipped when the last item becomes available.
Expected Ship Dates
Pre-orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by the manufacturer and our distributors. Changes in shipment dates from the manufacturer do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!