Transformers Studio Series 86-08 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie Gnaw
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 86-08 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Gnaw figure converts from robot to Sharkticon mode in 17 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Gnaw in the Mockery of Justice scene. In the Mockery of Justice Scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Gnaw and the Sharkticons lurk beneath the Quintesson Courtroom, ready to carry out the sentence of any bot unlucky enough to fall victim to Quintesson justice.
Includes: figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with blaster and tail mace accessories. Features translucent eyes and articulated jaw and arms
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Mockery of Justice scene
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and Sharkticon modes in 17 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Gnaw figure in the Mockery of Justice scene
Figure scale: 4.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Terms and Policies
We will only accept returns on items where the product itself is damaged or defected (not the box it is inside). In this case, you will receive a replacement or if a replacement is not available, store credit will be given. We will do everything within our control to ensure your product is shipped out in great condition, but please understand that you may receive an item with an imperfect box or paint flaws as we cannot control this. If an item is damaged from the post office, you may file an insurance claim if you paid for Priority Shipping.
All in stock sales orders are final and non-refundable for any reason. All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours but will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee. After 48 hours pre-orders sales are final and non-refundable for any reason. If items are returned due to undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be charged a restocking fee of 25% on all items.
Pre-Order items are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out. All Pre-orders are a binding agreement to you purchasing such items and are non-refundable and non-transferable. On occasion, we may not be able to secure enough of an item to fulfill all pre-orders, in these rare situations orders will be filled in the order they were received to us. Lastly please order on separate orders if you are ordering either In-Stock items or Pre-Orders with different release dates. If ordered on the same order, all items will be shipped when the last item becomes available.
Expected Ship Dates
Pre-orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by the manufacturer and our distributors. Changes in shipment dates from the manufacturer do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time. If there is a change in dates, we do our best to update our customers!